WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

The fate of WP is in MS hands so it will go two ways they will make it great or they will mess it up.

If they allow android apps that messing up, if they get more app developers on board that going well but needs to be closely watched.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

You could do online relationships, Not necessarily about couples but friendship. You can interview people and ask if they have issues with meeting people they've met online. Is the stigma gone?

You could do fanboyism I guess. Bit boring.

You could do one of Instagram and why people like to take selfies
I take a lot of selfies well only because no one takes my pics lol

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So far I got 3 deep topics from Mia that I like that I can look for that falls under crime ...also I got 3 topics from RUE that seems simple enough but still falls under sociology

Well for sure I have some very interesting topics too chose from 😵

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

The fate of WP is in MS hands so it will go two ways they will make it great or they will mess it up.

If they allow android apps that messing up, if they get more app developers on board that going well but needs to be closely watched.

Well, we saw what's happened with BB... They're barely hanging in there. However, WP is in a worse position as they would simply lose everyone.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

We've always challenged Sahib to become more rounded, so there's no better way to get there than cutting your teeth on some high level topics that have social and legal impacts...

Oh agree completely. I was just trying to figure in my head how you get those types of complex topics in 10 pages.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

We've always challenged Sahib to become more rounded, so there's no better way to get there than cutting your teeth on some high level topics that have social and legal impacts...

if only I had easy ones 😁 but I get where you are coming from

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro