WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

2 minutes to midnight...yawning like crazy so I am going to call it a night or day, whichever one you prefer.
Ciao...see you all in a few hours...

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I think there was more behind that besides Microsoft just being lazy.

Of course it had nothing to do with being lazy. It had something to do with investing a lot of resources and money into a system Microsoft wanted to forget as fast as possible. I understand the decision of course, I don't think I would have done it differently. Still, it was a terrible situation and that Windows Phone 8.1 is needed to make use of the new apps will again introduce fragmentation, at least until all the phones are updated.

Personally, I get the updates always very fast on my 8X, but all the gals and guys with carrier bound phones are complaining the updates take forever all the time ;-)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Good morning!

I know I am skeptical, but then the surprise will only be the sweeter when Microsoft provides something great. And I am a person with no problems admitting that I am wrong sometimes.

What did I miss in this thread?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Of course it had nothing to do with being lazy. It had something to do with investing a lot of resources and money into a system Microsoft wanted to forget as fast as possible. I understand the decision of course, I don't think I would have done it differently. Still, it was a terrible situation and that Windows 8.1 is needed to make use of the new apps will again introduce fragmentation, at least until all the phones are updated.

Personally, I get the updates always very fast on my 8X, but all the gals and guys with carrier bound phones are complaining the updates take forever all the time ;-)

Did you read the horror story of WP possibly using Android apps?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Myself, I just had to explain to someone on another thread why their clock on their mobie phone goes off when they don't receive a signal from their carrier.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I read only the headline. I didn't even consider it being interesting because it seemed so out of touch. Is there something to it?

There's apparently internal rumours and at this stage we know that WP8.1 will support Java. I'd recommend reading the story as I don't remember the details.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion