WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

For those who are wondering, it's a vinyl skin with a wood like pattern, similar to the Moto X, but without actual wood. ;)

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I have done 1,850 posts and yet the remaining 90 are from the other forums...

This just shows how dedicated i am to this site! :D

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I just realised I'm almost at 7000... should try to remember so I can do a small celebration. :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

It's about MS thinking of allowing Android apps run on WP... I actually have two rants on this now... :p One is a bit further back though.

I really like the redesigned iOS 7.

I really like the design of the iPhone 4, however the screen is too small, the hardware is old. I don't like the design of the iPhone 5, it's an iPhone 4 with strange proportions. I like the iPhone 5S even less, because of this huge ugly button added to the strange proportions of the iPhone 5.

However if they get the iPhone 6 right, I really might be tempted...

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I really like the redesigned iOS 7.

I really like the design of the iPhone 4, however the screen is too small, the hardware is old. I don't like the design of the iPhone 5, it's an iPhone 4 with strange proportions. I like the iPhone 5S even less, because of this huge ugly button added to the strange proportions of the iPhone 5.

However if they get the iPhone 6 right, I really might be tempted...

I love iOS 7, as i have it on my iPod Touch 5th gen, it runs pretty well on their too.

I would most likely have sold mine if iOS 7 didn't have the attracting revamp of it's design that it did.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I fully agree, although i'll probably sell my three windows phones and get a Note III instead.

If that ever happens. :p

I think most WP users agree. If I wanted Android I would get an Android phone. People would be happy to have Google services but not Android.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I think most WP users agree. If I wanted Android I would get an Android phone. People would be happy to have Google services but not Android.

I'd love to see an official YouTube app, i guess with some of the improvements coming in 8.1, i guess those dreams might come true. :)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'd love to see an official YouTube app, i guess with some of the improvements coming in 8.1, i guess those dreams might come true. :)

It seems to be one of the main features of WP8.1. I'm indifferent personally.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

It seems to be one of the main features of WP8.1. I'm indifferent personally.

Me too, I very rarely use Youtube on my phone, and then usually only to proof some point ;-)

However I'd take a native Google maps app anytime. The official Google search app does the job for me.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

What did you do there?

Because I went to burger king to get a vanilla milkshake at 7pm and the PC World was across the street spent an hour because it was close at 8pm.

I can spend the full day in there.

My highlight was the LG ISP 47 inch 3D TV I was watching the 3D for 15 minutes it was amazing and the 2D content was outstanding!

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
He's either busy or forgot. :p

Busy very busy I hate RM!

Got a 64 bit computer with 16gb of RAM it put it to a 32 bit system took me 3 days to get the correct drivers both 32 bit and 64 bit because of the stupid requirements of RM on CC4.

Waiting for the service pack download to the server to enable 64 bit windows 7 which is 4GB in size with slow internet!

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Luckily it only took 3 days. It would take the other technicians I work with a month to fix.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Because I went to burger king to get a vanilla milkshake at 7pm and the PC World was across the street spent an hour because it was close at 8pm.

I can spend the full day in there.

My highlight was the LG ISP 47 inch 3D TV I was watching the 3D for 15 minutes it was amazing and the 2D content was outstanding!

When I was a kid I could spend maybe an hour in a big toy store, nowadays I only go to shops to buy stuff. In Oslo I went to a Apple store because it was raining heavily, but I wasn't as impressed by the iPad Air as I thought I'd be...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077