WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I bought an iPhone 4S for my girlfriend. She's quitting Android. :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I just saw a guy on the street with a Lumia 1020. The first one I have ever seen.

He looked lost, probably because Here Maps are terrible in comparison to Google Maps.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Why can't you use the other phones for travel?

The project 920 is AT&T, so I haven't unlocked it yet. The regular 920 I take with me and do use overseas, but for emergencies because my roaming bill is expensive. That's what I use to take my travel pictures. The 8X gets left at home during travel trips, because i use the 920 for picture taking. The N4 I'll put whatever local carrier SIM when I travel, because I won't he mad if that gets lost or stolen. The Z Ultra I may take with me to use as a multimedia device only. I'd only make calls on that as a last resort...

Honestly, I use the multimedia aspects of my phones more than the phone part. Hence why I and up with so many. I do try to keep it to 3 as much as possible. If the 1520 used a micro SIM, I would have gotten that instead of the Z Ultra and the 920...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Bummer. We're having a pleasant day prior to more damaging winds and rain. :/

Oh. The weather forecast: heavy snow in the morning, rain I, the afternoon, snow in the evening, and winds all day. This Nor'easter ends tomorrow morning.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I decided to stay home today. Thursdays at work consists of meetings in the morning and clinic in the afternoon. I do too many transfers to be dealing with this slop. I'll take my chances tomorrow when it is a full day and I can see how much snow has fallen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)