WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Guess it's just me on the thread right now. I may mini post stuff and then go do some actual work. Heaven knows I have enough school work to do today in order to stay productive...

Posted via Nexus 4

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Guess it's just me on the thread right now. I may mini post stuff and then go do some actual work. Heaven knows I have enough school work to do today in order to stay productive...

I don't have much to contribute right now. Went out to buy some cake baking groceries and some fruits. Now I'm trying to get into this teaching stuff next week until I have to go on with my experiment.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Posted via Nexus 4

I run into this all the time lately where I'm the only person on. :/

I'm in a somewhat slow spot at work. So I'm getting slightly bored. :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I don't have much to contribute right now. Went out to buy some cake baking groceries and some fruits. Now I'm trying to get into this teaching stuff next week until I have to go on with my experiment.

What kind of cake are you baking?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

It is pretty interesting for me what MSFT is doing. Personally, I don't think they should add Android apps at all. Rue is right - it is a sign of no confidence in their stuff. To me, is MSFT upgrades the damn OS, devs will build apps. From the leaks so far, I like what I see. The one thing I like that MSFT has copied from Google is decoupling some of the core apps. I'd love to see more incremental updates for Xbox Music to make it really powerful. I still don't understand if Xbox has the best media player around why you cannot edit playlists natively.

Posted via Nexus 4

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Cool. I'm curious what cake you're baking too. I really did wish I wasn't so tired was the jet lag on Monday and had gone grocery shopping. Now I have to brave this weather in a little while to get some stuff for dinner.

Posted via Nexus 4

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So it is official: no class today. I've lost two days of classes for my Wednesday class due to the snow and one day each for my Tuesday and Thursday classes. Still, work has to be done.

I am tempted to do laundry today but may just do so on Saturday as planned.

Posted via Nexus 4

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm waiting for my green tea to settle before I have a drink. The snow has really picked up outside. Looks like the weather people were actually dead on in their predictions in this nor'easter.

Posted via Nexus 4

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So it is official: no class today. I've lost two days of classes for my Wednesday class due to the snow and one day each for my Tuesday and Thursday classes. Still, work has to be done.

Bummer. :/

I am tempted to do laundry today but may just do so on Saturday as planned.

Posted via Nexus 4

Ah, laundry. Such fun. :/

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Bummes. :/

Ah, laundry. Such fun. :/

Well, I live alone so it isn't is bad. When my ex and I lived together, I still did laundry and we folded clothes. She had so much stuff and would always complain how she hated folding clothes. I always laughed to myself thinking "if only you didn't have so much **** to wash..."

Posted via Nexus 4

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Hmmm what to say ....idk ...ill think of something after I get to the next city over :p

Sent from my iPod touch using WPCentral Forums

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Well, I live alone so it isn't is bad. When my ex and I lived together, I still did laundry and we folded clothes. She had so much stuff and would always complain how she hated folding clothes. I always laughed to myself thinking "if only you didn't have so much **** to wash..."

Posted via Nexus 4

I hate folding clothes, ironing clothes, putting away clothes. I'm not a fan of dishes either. Or vaccumming. Or mopping. But I do it.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I hate folding clothes, ironing clothes, putting away clothes. I'm not a fan of dishes either. Or vaccumming. Or mopping. But I do it.

I help my mother with all that stuff I do all of it ....minus the moping :eek:

Sent from my iPod touch using WPCentral Forums

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

90 minutes or two hours, 90 minutes or two hours... I'll compromise and incubate it for 105 minutes.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro