WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Snow is like that. :p White out conditions are such fun. :/

However, I've been in rain storms where I could barely see the car lights in front of me.

+1. I once drove for about 5 hours in a downpour and at the end of the drive had to get a new windshield wipers arm because the housing around the motor had completely worn out...

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I hate folding clothes, ironing clothes, putting away clothes. I'm not a fan of dishes either. Or vaccumming. Or mopping. But I do it.

I hate ironing with a passion. I hang my shirts as soon as they are out of the dryer and only buy wrinkle free clothes. The other activities I don't mind. Doing the dishes is therapy for me :)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

+1. I once drove for about 5 hours in a downpour and at the end of the drive had to get a new windshield wipers arm because the housing around the motor had completely worn out...

I've been in a borderline Category 4 hurricane before, so I've experienced low visibility via rain. Nasty *** stuff.

Posted via Nexus 4

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I hate ironing with a passion. I hang my shirts as soon as they are out of the dryer and only buy wrinkle free clothes. The other activities I don't mind. Doing the dishes is therapy for me :)

I have a dishwasher so not that bad. I've had periods in my life when I didn't have one. I just find there's better things to do in life than dishes. :p

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I actually don't mind ironing. It is just time consuming.

Posted via Nexus 4

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I've been in a borderline Category 4 hurricane before, so I've experienced low visibility via rain. Nasty *** stuff.

Posted via Nexus 4

I haven't reached that before....

I've been in blizzards, black ice, torrential downpours, hail storms (where the hail is the size of golf balls), massive lightning storms and tropical storms.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I've been in blizzards, black ice, torrential downpours, hail storms (where the hail is the size of golf balls), massive lightning storms and tropical storms.

Haven't got to hurricanes yet... :p

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

You're not missing anything. Count it as one of those experiences you don't want to have.

Posted via Nexus 4

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

You're not missing anything. Count it as one of those experiences you don't want to have.
Posted via Nexus 4

Similar to not wanting to be around a tornado either, though one did pass by when I lived in Toronto. It was north of us but man the sky was dark!

I can live without the experience. I do enjoy visiting live volcanoes though. Not that has anything to do with weather. :p

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Haven't got to hurricanes yet... :p

Once have I experienced a hurricane, about 30 or so years ago.

The scariest experience is hearing and seeing lightning almost together in pouring rain on top of a mountain and then smelling burnt wood - the poor tree got fried - and running like crazy till I reached the trailhead and back in my pickup truck :)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Once have I experienced a hurricane, about 30 or so years ago.

The scariest experience is hearing and seeing lightning almost together in pouring rain on top of a mountain and then smelling burnt wood - the poor tree got fried - and running like crazy till I reached the trailhead and back in my pickup truck :)

Oh that reminds me! I've been near bush fires! Again, not weather... :/

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs