WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

What size weight phone would your dad like? Is onboard storage a big deal? Is he likely to use wireless charging? These should help you narrow down the choice...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So...guys, snap poll. My dad is on t-mobile and id like to get him a new phone.

Do I buy this 925 on newegg or do I repair my project 920? The repair costs for the 920 total about the same price...

920 - heavy, nice screen, great camera getting long in the tooth
925 - lighter, nice screen better camera (apparently), quicker updates

Kind of depends if he needs 32GB on board and if wireless charging is a thing for him.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

What size weight phone would your dad like? Is onboard storage a big deal? Is he likely to use wireless charging? These should help you narrow down the choice...

My dad didn't mind the weight of using my 920, but then again, he was merely taking a few pictures. He loves the camera, so I cannot go wrong with either choice.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Some 920s suffer from horrible batteries and issues with cameras. It's basically a beta phone.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

My dad doesn't know much about wireless charging. I'd have to get him a stand for the bedroom and his office in the house for him to enjoy the convenience of it.

Storage is the thing. What may happen is that my step mother will take over his phone because the camera is good and take a ton of pictures. I'd like him to have more storage because I don't think he will pull pictures and videos as much from the phone.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

My dad doesn't know much about wireless charging. I'd have to get him a stand for the bedroom and his office in the house for him to enjoy the convenience of it.

Storage is the thing. What may happen is that my step mother will take over his phone because the camera is good and take a ton of pictures. I'd like him to have more storage because I don't think he will pull pictures and videos as much from the phone.

Is he good with PCs? Does he have W7 or W8? Show him how to back up things on PC and get him to delete. 16GB is still pretty large for taking pictures. Videos on the othe hand.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs