WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So...it didn't work out for me to get 2. But I still bought 1 for him, and I will ship it to him randomly when I get it within the next two weeks.

Of course, what will happen is that she will commandeer his phone for the pictures and when he gets tired of it, he will ask me about how to get him another one. Then I'll just repair my 920 and ship that out, or let him get her something else on his own time. 😊

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Now, I can go ahead and get my Z Ultra with a free conscience. Honestly, I don't mind fixing simply just sending my dad my 920 and fixing up the AT&T model whenever. I paid only $50 for the AT&T one, after all...😁

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Now, I can go ahead and get my Z Ultra with a free conscience. Honestly, I don't mind fixing simply just sending my dad my 920 and fixing up the AT&T model whenever. I paid only $50 for the AT&T one, after all...😁
Omg! And my dad wants me to put android in htc 8x :/

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

So many things were left unsaid It's hard to let you go I know what it takes to move on. I know how it feels to lie, All I want to do Is trade this life for something new Holding on to what I haven't got. Sitting in an empty room Trying to forget the past This was never meant to last I wish it wasn't so.
and that is why I stare at this picture

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So many things were left unsaid It's hard to let you go I know what it takes to move on. I know how it feels to lie, All I want to do Is trade this life for something new Holding on to what I haven't got. Sitting in an empty room Trying to forget the past This was never meant to last I wish it wasn't so.
and that is why I stare at this picture

yay you saw it XD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss