WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

The data sensitivity of my Xperia V ("flagship" phone in 2012) blows away my iPhone 5S, with all that painted gold. :D

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Nope. It boils down to price. Sony overcharges, especially in their stores. Even if I don't get t-mo lte, if I end up with AT&T, I'm not buying a new device. I won't buy another carrier specific model in the US ever again unless it is to go to VZW.

Posted via Nexus 4

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm very curious to see what happens this year for WP8.1. I think that while MSFT has some good stuff in store, the damn carriers are the issue as always. Look at how they handled the 822 and the 810...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm very curious to see what happens this year for WP8.1. I think that while MSFT has some good stuff in store, the damn carriers are the issue as always. Look at how they handled the 822 and the 810...

I hate that carriers do that ...even if its business. But they would keep more customers if they were committed to updates :\

Sent from my iPod touch using WPCentral Forums

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I hate that carriers do that ...even if its business. But they would keep more customers if they were committed to updates :\

Sent from my iPod touch using WPCentral Forums
We seem to have only 2 carriers....and I've only seen mobily's ads till now :p

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

yeah like in the us we have 4 major carriers with lots of mini carriers and yet non of them are nice.....ok maybe tmobile but are mean but how does 2 carriers work ....there is competition ? :cool:
Well there were 4....I'm not sure about Vodafone now....STC is from the starting.....mobily came later....and now it's zain :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well there were 4....I'm not sure about Vodafone now....STC is from the starting.....mobily came later....and now it's zain :p

huh ...looks like over there seems better than the US .....im starting to think the us is messed up when it comes to competition :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs