WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I need to get a new case for my 1520, bits are falling off it, i might get a Nillkin, as their cheap and apparently pretty good.

I'm hoping I'm reading that right and it's the case that has bits falling off?

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I've never done a run through their discography and I haven't been the largest of fans. I like their music but I can only listen to it for so long.

I've only been through all of The Dark Side of the Moon and Wish You Were Here.

I've listened to a bit from The Final Cut, A Saucerful of Secrets, Piper at the Gates of Dawn, The Wall and Meddle.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I've listened to a bit from The Final Cut, A Saucerful of Secrets, Piper at the Gates of Dawn, The Wall and Meddle.

I probably know songs from most of their albums as I used to listen to a 'classic' rock station in Toronto and they played lots of Floyd when I was younger. I suspect they still do. I have all their albums on my hard drive but just don't listen to them much. I remember when Momentary Lapse of Reason and The Division Bell came out.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

Especially their first album... Their first album is very... "interesting" I can see this as an Acid takers first album of choice.

I'm an ACID user...

Atomicity
Consistency
Isolation
Durability

:evil:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

What most people don't realise about some of Pink Floyd's music is that it's politically based. The Wall is very political.

altafmahmood

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site

I haven't listened to Pink Floyd in years and by that I mean purposely. I occasionally catch a song on the radio. It's not the best thing to listen to at work. :p

Still nice to hear when you need to relax. Strangely i cant stop listening to them once I start.

altafmahmood

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site

I liked their album "The Division Bell" and ocourse the song Comfortably Numb

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo