WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Morning. You sound in a good mood. :)

Well, I just had this introduction to this other bacterium which went well, as I have talked to my boss yesterday our meeting today was very short, and now I can drink coffee. Also it's Friday, and tonight I'll bring cake to a birthday party, what probably means I'll be able to eat some of the cake. And tomorrow I'll go skiing, the first time this year (what is a shame, but finally I'll be in the mountains).

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Well, I just had this introduction to this other bacterium which went well, as I have talked to my boss yesterday our meeting today was very short, and now I can drink coffee. Also it's Friday, and tonight I'll bring cake to a birthday party, what probably means I'll be able to eat some of the cake. And tomorrow I'll go skiing, the first time this year (what is a shame, but finally I'll be in the mountains).

Sounds like a good day. :)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

In the cafeteria, I just spilled an entire fresh cup of coffee over everything. But the ladies there took it real cool.

This afternoon I have two appointments with structural biologists. I'm looking forward to what might come out there :)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm tired of rain for the same reason. On our news it's day after day of news of floods and more rain coming. News channels love this stuff.

We had it all yesterday: snow, sleet, rain and gusting winds. That's why I stayed on my house.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

In the cafeteria, I just spilled an entire fresh cup of coffee over everything. But the ladies there took it real cool.

The question is, how cool were you. :p

This afternoon I have two appointments with structural biologists. I'm looking forward to what might come out there :)

Sounds more interesting than my afternoon.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

The question is, how cool were you. :p

Cool enough I guess, as soon as it was falling I jumped away so nothing spilled on me. Then I took a breath to check the situation, signalled one of the ladies, went for tissues and then started to apologize ;-)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

We had it all yesterday: snow, sleet, rain and gusting winds. That's why I stayed on my house.

Don't blame you. The UK is a bit werid that the weather really breaks up depending on where you live. However, we just seem to keep getting rain and damaging winds. There's snow in the north and in the mountains. We're breaking records here for rain and floods. :/

I'm luckily not in a flood prone area so I should be ok. However, the cannals and rivers are running pretty full and just out of my area there are flooded areas.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Just realised I forgot my lunch. It wasn't one of my better mornings. I forgot a couple of things... :/

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Don't blame you. The UK is a bit werid that the weather really breaks up depending on where you live. However, we just seem to keep getting rain and damaging winds. There's snow in the north and in the mountains. We're breaking records here for rain and floods. :/

I'm luckily not in a flood prone area so I should be ok. However, the cannals and rivers are running pretty full and just out of my area there are flooded areas.

I never understood why weather in the UK was always so crazy...I'm glad you're not in a flood prone area though.
When all this snow melts, we will have pools of water here too. Not sure if the ground can handle it...

There are some houses that have collapsed under the weight of the snow. This recent storm dumped between 12-18" of ancient w across the area. The kids are making snow covered ice balls in the streets. Crossing from street to street is like wading through pools of slush amidst mountains of piled up snow and ice...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

The one thing I hate with this weather is knuckeheads who don't scrape their cars off, driving around with these thick piles of snow on the hood and top of the vehicle. You hit the brakes suddenly with that and you have a flying hazard...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I never understood why weather in the UK was always so crazy...I'm glad you're not in a flood prone area though.
When all this snow melts, we will have pools of water here too. Not sure if the ground can handle it...

There are some houses that have collapsed under the weight of the snow. This recent storm dumped between 12-18" of ancient w across the area. The kids are making snow covered ice balls in the streets. Crossing from street to street is like wading through pools of slush amidst mountains of piled up snow and ice...

I have to say, I don't miss the snow. Even when I was in Canada of Christmas that little bit of exposure was enough for the next year or so. :p

The UK weather is interesting to say the least. I could have rain all day where I'm working and it could be sunny where I live. That's only a difference of 7 miles. Being is this weird spot with different air currents makes for some interesting weather.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb