WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

My collaboration with one of the structural biology guys is very unofficial, and his professor together with another one just stepped in on us.

I decided to step away delicately and write a post in this forum.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

That would be a drain on the battery as well.

I don't mind I have animated widgets on android it cool.

I will say that the modern SoC use less power so it doesn't drain much power and battery are holding bigger capacity.

How android do the animated widget is they disable till you get to that view of it.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

Good point :p

Just waiting for that SONY WP!

#build

It would be awesome to see more manufacturers, like Sony, on board with WP. Also, it would be great for current OEM's on WP, like HTC and Samsung, to support Windows Phone better and release more and better devices.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Yes I know. Last lime I did my phone got stuck at the gear wheel and had to give it for more than 1 month. Nokia Services are slow here.

Easy to fix gear wheels yourself with Nokia Care Suite. Many thanks to N_LaRUE for sending me instructions on how to fix that issue.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I wish there was system where you take a picture of the car and its license plate and the cops mail them a ticket with a killer fine. Damn dangerous laziness. If i got hit by that flying snow, I'd beat them up (if male) or break a windshield (if female).

+1:)

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

The Z2 suppose to have two stereo speakers!

However it only been 5 months about since the Z1 release.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I have to say, I don't miss the snow. Even when I was in Canada of Christmas that little bit of exposure was enough for the next year or so. :p

The UK weather is interesting to say the least. I could have rain all day where I'm working and it could be sunny where I live. That's only a difference of 7 miles. Being is this weird spot with different air currents makes for some interesting weather.

I do miss the snow:) However eight years of it was enough. We got snow in Arizona of all places and about 12 feet of it every season. Yes it snows in AZ:)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster