WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I would love to try out a Sony phone but first I need to get rid of about 10 Lumia 822 phones:)
Second, I need to pick up a gently used Nexus 4 from a fellow WPC member.
Third, I would like to try out a Sony phone but I think I'll just wait till they released a WP device rather than their version of Android. I like stock Android UI and the GPE version is even more hideously priced than the Sony version....

PM me about the Nexus 4.

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site

Prescott is nice, especially around Watson lake area. I used to live further up north, closer to the Grand Canyon....

Prescott grows on you. I appreciate it a little more each time we visit. At first I couldn't figure out why my parents retired there. It's nothing like back home in Louisiana. Have made the Canyon trip and hike a few times. The scenery never fails to amaze me.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I would love to try out a Sony phone but first I need to get rid of about 10 Lumia 822 phones:)
Second, I need to pick up a gently used Nexus 4 from a fellow WPC member.
Third, I would like to try out a Sony phone but I think I'll just wait till they released a WP device rather than their version of Android. I like stock Android UI and the GPE version is even more hideously priced than the Sony version....

I like this!

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I'll agree with you that Sony smartphones are over priced but still they are of solid build quality. But the important thing is that they make a damn WP

This however they go down in price fast since they release a new flagship every 5 months.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

absolutely. That's why i waited around 4 months to buy my Sony Xperia U

I will wait 5 months for the WP device and then when it out the Z2 successor will be released and then get two SONY products!

Or save some cash and get the SONY WP.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
WPC 40K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I will wait 5 months for the WP device and then when it out the Z2 successor will be released and then get two SONY products!

Or save some cash and get the SONY WP.

Just get the Sony WP, and stop wasting your money on Sony Android.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
WPC 40K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

SONY need my money like I need there stuff!

Stop being such a ****** BP. Get the product of the features, not just because it's a stupid Sony.And having two speakers isn't mind blowing. The HTC One's speakers are amazing.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Stop being such a ****** BP. Get the product of the features, not just because it's a stupid Sony.And having two speakers isn't mind blowing. The HTC One's speakers are amazing.

Somebody jealous of a dual speaker. :p

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

How is wasting money on sony android any different from wasting it on nexus android? Or any android for that matter?

Exactly at least I'm supporting a company that I love and MS since I downloaded all their software on my SONY Z1.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos