WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Most of us on here are WP fans to some extent. On the WP8.1 forum (what a crazy idea at this stage) there's a thread with people begging for a background image option on the Start screen and apps list area. Now, I can care less if people want to do that and waste their battery power so as long as I can turn the option off I'm happy. What are your thoughts? I think it looks silly but that's my opinion.

Just give me the high contrast mode and the colorless look from simple calendar, and the ability to pick 4 different shades (from lightest to darkest) within each of the existing color choices we have, and I'll be happier. Otherwise, leaving it as is is cool too...people like to kvetch about silliness a tad too much sometimes...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

In more relevant Sony news that BP will find titillating, my Z Ultra was shipped today. Mini-review with pics forthcoming once I get it...

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Or go back to Jamaica and get onto some deliciously naughty fun this holiday weekend...��

Sounds like a plan, what do you recommend Jamaica or NYC for the 4th of July week break? Our company shuts down and gives us forced vacation:) Hawaii was a bit too expensive for three people.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Prescott grows on you. I appreciate it a little more each time we visit. At first I couldn't figure out why my parents retired there. It's nothing like back home in Louisiana. Have made the Canyon trip and hike a few times. The scenery never fails to amaze me.

Haven't been to AZ in about three years. I still have my house there, rented out though. I used to hike the Canyon so many times back in the day....okay now I need to find pics to post here...maybe I will post the Humphrey's hike pics here as well.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I noticed how awesome it is to have 3g wherever I am. since I spend more time out of the house going to school and staying in cities where LTE is ....its just awesome :3 but when I go back to orland,ca I enjoy world class 2g ;)

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

Somebody jealous of a dual speaker. :p

Not really, actually. The HTC One has it, and the speakers on the 920 are good. It is nice to have high quality speakers, but I don't use my phone's speaker as often as my REAL speakers...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

How is wasting money on sony android any different from wasting it on nexus android? Or any android for that matter?

Well Nexus gets updates faster, and is a lot smoother. I don't use my nexus much anymore, I love WP.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Not really, actually. The HTC One has it, and the speakers on the 920 are good. It is nice to have high quality speakers, but I don't use my phone's speaker as often as my REAL speakers...

I use my phone speakers alot, same for my Surface 2 so speakers are very important to me on a phone.

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site

Most of us on here are WP fans to some extent. On the WP8.1 forum (what a crazy idea at this stage) there's a thread with people begging for a background image option on the Start screen and apps list area. Now, I can care less if people want to do that and waste their battery power so as long as I can turn the option off I'm happy. What are your thoughts? I think it looks silly but that's my opinion.

The 8.1 forum makes sense if you think about it. There seems to be a new leak everyday. This way we can point people to existing threads instead of having multiple ones all over the place. And it creates a place to round up and move appropriate threads to aid in housekeeping. Maybe a little early, but would be needed sooner than later.

I don't see where there enough blank real estate on the tiles screen for a background image to serve much purpose. But if some people like having it back there, why not? It seems like it would be a bit busy having it behind the apps screen with all the apps, but again to each their own. I agree that it needs to be an option that can be turned on or off.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo