WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I use my phone speakers alot, same for my Surface 2 so speakers are very important to me on a phone.

On my computer, I use the speakers on it. My phone, I use my JBL PowerUp, as phone speakers will never replace real speakers. It's like saying Mobile Gaming will replace PC and Console gaming. It's good, but nowhere near as good.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

The 8.1 forum makes sense if you think about it. There seems to be a new leak everyday. This way we can point people to existing threads instead of having multiple ones all over the place. And it creates a place to round up and move appropriate threads to aid in housekeeping. Maybe a little early, but would be needed sooner than later.

I don't see where there enough blank real estate on the tiles screen for a background image to serve much purpose. But if some people like having it back there, why not? It seems like it would be a bit busy having it behind the apps screen with all the apps, but again to each their own. I agree that it needs to be an option that can be turned on or off.
the only problem I have with the option to have it is that is will incresse how big the update will be it will add more fluff .. like there is lots of 8gb models and when everything is said and done there is around 4.80gb. this update looks pretty big and I bet after that update is passes it will be closer to like 4.20 ( im guessing )

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

BP, don't be an Sony Zealot, please.

I don't think he is .... I like nokia phones and he likes nokia phone and if he wants a sony phone he could get one he doesn't have to get other phones if he doesn't want too .... just like me I don't really care for other phones because well nokia proved themselves to me and I don't think ill get any other phone.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

On my computer, I use the speakers on it. My phone, I use my JBL PowerUp, as phone speakers will never replace real speakers. It's like saying Mobile Gaming will replace PC and Console gaming. It's good, but nowhere near as good.

*snickers* yeah its good but I don't think mobile gaming will ever beat computer gaming ...:p

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

I don't think he is .... I like nokia phones and he likes nokia phone and if he wants a sony phone he could get one he doesn't have to get other phones if he doesn't want too .... just like me I don't really care for other phones because well nokia proved themselves to me and I don't think ill get any other phone.

There is a difference between liking a product, being a ******, and liking it JUST because of the brand. I don't always buy Nokia because it's "Nokia", I buy it for what it is. BP is my friend, so you should know I'm not criticizing him. :p

altafmahmood

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site

the only problem I have with the option to have it is that is will incresse how big the update will be it will add more fluff .. like there is lots of 8gb models and when everything is said and done there is around 4.80gb. this update looks pretty big and I bet after that update is passes it will be closer to like 4.20 ( im guessing )

Maybe even bigger. or they may trade off older features with new one

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Sounds like a plan, what do you recommend Jamaica or NYC for the 4th of July week break? Our company shuts down and gives us forced vacation:) Hawaii was a bit too expensive for three people.

Jamaica is always a good travel. If you don't feel like leaving the country you can do NYC and Atlantic City (A.C.) in the same weekend. There's plenty to do on the East Coast. If you come to NYC and don't want to go to A.C., Fire Island is a nice getaway too...you got choices, man...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

There is a difference between liking a product, being a ******, and liking it JUST because of the brand. I don't always buy Nokia because it's "Nokia", I buy it for what it is. BP is my friend, so you should know I'm not criticizing him. :p

well maybe he has his preferences just like you have your preferences and I have mine its impossible not to say you don't prefer a thing over another thing ....hes not a ****** UNTIL he blindly defends Sony and only recommends Sony products. he's not because well he has used nokia and I think he liked the 920 :p

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

My favorite Nokia accessory to this point has been the Play 360 Speaker I bought, followed by my Purity Cans. That speaker is so loud! I was gong to get another one and rub a Y splitter to use it with my PC, but I decided I didn't need it...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

My favorite Nokia accessory to this point has been the Play 360 Speaker I bought, followed by my Purity Cans. That speaker is so loud! I was gong to get another one and rub a Y splitter to use it with my PC, but I decided I didn't need it...

I should try one out

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I hope VZW and t-mobile won't screw their 822/810 users and not give them Lumia Black. You would think that the 822 has a better shot with more internal storage, but these carriers can be a trip at times. I don't even think Black is out for t-mo's 925 yet...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I hope VZW and t-mobile won't screw their 822/810 users and not give them Lumia Black. You would think that the 822 has a better shot with more internal storage, but these carriers can be a trip at times. I don't even think Black is out for t-mo's 925 yet...

*sigh* its frustrating

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss