WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So Nadia joined WPC on 1/16/14 and has 1900+ posts. Meanwhile I joined on 12/20/12 and have 2600+ posts. She needs to not have Sahib chasing after whatever culturally appropriate female garments she is wearing while posting on WPC...😉...
That's called commitment :p anyways looking at the post count....you should be saying I should stop chasing after whatever Sahib is wearing :p hahahaha :evil:

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Playing hockey against USA in 30 minutes. As we have beaten Slovakia yesterday today we will beat USA :D. And we expect full Russian support :D. Get ready America ;) .

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I thought tomorrow starts the advanced dance course. But it's not for another week. That means less stress concerning my teaching assignment tomorrow. Later today I'll have to go to the lab preparing for it...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

That's called commitment :p anyways looking at the post count....you should be saying I should stop chasing after whatever Sahib is wearing :p hahahaha :evil:

Well, if you want to ask him what gender based garment he is wearing, then no one is stopping you. I'm sure he'll happily answer your inquiry...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. In other news, looks like my dad's 925 is here. Honestly, if t-mobile wasn't so asinine in their update policy, getting a 925 brand new and off contract for $280 (no tax, free shipping too) is a tremendous steal). Their 8X and 810 will never see Update 3 nor likely 8.1, and they'll take forever to update the 925 and 521. Hell, even AT&T after their Amber update goof has updated their 920 and 925 Black already. These carriers...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

In more US cell phone news, some senators in congress are proposing a bill that necessitates a remote kill switch in all cell phones, to protect against theft. I wish they had a kill switch in cars that if someone stole it you would shut the car off and lock them in there, kinda like the cars cops use on "Bait Car". While I think the senators are raising an important issue (probably because most of those phone stolen are iPhones that they're worried about), a mandatory kill switch may not be the best way to address it...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
I'm actually looking forward to using the Z Ultra. It may mean that Sony Bluetooth headset I bought recently will get a ton of work, which means longer battery life on the 8X. The plan is to carry it to work to read articles and use it in places where I really don't need to pull out the T100. Honestly, I use my T100 more with the keypad docked. I still need to upgrade my desktop, but I may not do that until Thanksgiving, when I will buy a new TV, hard drive and update the PC.

I may post from it more too than on my 8X/920.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Guess I'm post stuffing today. Food network is not bad - funny enough, I watch it mostly at the GF's since she's got basic basic cable. Cable TV in the US is such a damn scam. I had to yell at my provider as to WTF am I paying $200 a month for. Fortunately, they gave me a promotion and what I may do is next ear, cancel it and try to get a lower rate. Now you know why more people are kicking cable to the curb...

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Guess I'm post stuffing today. Food network is not bad - funny enough, I watch it mostly at the GF's since she's got basic basic cable. Cable TV in the US is such a damn scam. I had to yell at my provider as to WTF am I paying $200 a month for. Fortunately, they gave me a promotion and what I may do is next ear, cancel it and try to get a lower rate. Now you know why more people are kicking cable to the curb...
That is my M.O. Every year I threaten to cancel and they drop the rate back to the original promotional rate. But now that Comcast bought out TWC, I might be screwed!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

As Chregu would say "You are pulling a mini Sahib" on the forum today!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

That is my M.O. Every year I threaten to cancel and they drop the rate back to the original promotional rate. But now that Comcast bought out TWC, I might be screwed!

Unfortunately I have and am stuck with Comcast because of the arrangement between building management and Comcast. Personally, I may get to a point where I drop the phone and cable and keep the internet because of good speeds.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)