WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Why? what did you do to **** them off?
I was just too clever to be with them I suppose...i never used to attend classes :/ and they had a problem with that....i used to skip classes and enjoy with friends and my ex :p but they did keep me because of my marks....i used to be first....but then the teachers started blaming me for things i never did....like blamed my character....so I fought with pretty much everyone in the college...and they detained me saying i don't attend classes and then my character is not good!! They said me to pay fine to be in college :/ so i was like your wish...i used to be in purdah like all the time :/ naqab and all and they said my dad that i don't do hijab....dad recorded the whole thing and showed me and i was like i don't want to be in this college anymore....so I'm here in Saudi Arabia but they confiscated my certificates and marks sheet and stuff :angry: is it just because I'm a foreigner?

altafmahmood

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site

I was just too clever to be with them I suppose...i never used to attend classes :/ and they had a problem with that....i used to skip classes and enjoy with friends and my ex :p but they did keep me because of my marks....i used to be first....but then the teachers started blaming me for things i never did....like blamed my character....so I fought with pretty much everyone in the college...and they detained me saying i don't attend classes and then my character is not good!! They said me to pay fine to be in college :/ so i was like your wish...i used to be in purdah like all the time :/ naqab and all and they said my dad that i don't do hijab....dad recorded the whole thing and showed me and i was like i don't want to be in this college anymore....so I'm here in Saudi Arabia but they confiscated my certificates and marks sheet and stuff :angry: is it just because I'm a foreigner?

Aaahan I see. Well this is seriously unjust. As to questioning your character was not ethical of them. And then confiscating your certificates and all just because you are a foreigner is racism. I heard about this kind of things happening in the south.
No wonder people avoid India in terms of education. You should have been treated better

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Aaahan I see. Well this is seriously unjust. As to questioning your character was not ethical of them. And then confiscating your certificates and all just because you are a foreigner is racism. I heard about this kind of things happening in the south.
No wonder people avoid India in terms of education. You should have been treated better
It happened with my friends in Delhi and Aligarh too :(

altafmahmood

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site

this incident reminds me of my own sister's incident. My sister and my aunt's daughter used to study in the same school in the same class. Naturally they were the best of friends and they were good in academics too. The teachers didn't liked this and they started to like separate them. My aunts daughter was awarded more marks than my sister deliberately and ultimately we had to change my sister school. :sad

altafmahmood

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site

Well doesn't really matter seems like you left that part of life behind. Things happen in life and we all learn to move on.

Sent from my L620

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

this incident reminds me of my own sister's incident. My sister and my aunt's daughter used to study in the same school in the same class. Naturally they were the best of friends and they were good in academics too. The teachers didn't liked this and they started to like separate them. My aunts daughter was awarded more marks than my sister deliberately and ultimately we had to change my sister school. :sad
And crime in such places was worse!!! An old man in his late 50s or early 60s teased me :/ i mean not even my dad is so old :/ it's a shame :( because my mum's an Indian and i always wanted to study in India but now i don't ever want to go to such a place! My ex was an Indian....he was a ******* from U.P

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Well doesn't really matter seems like you left that part of life behind. Things happen in life and we all learn to move on.

Sent from my L620
I did....that part feels like i was in hell....it's so freaking hard to forget all that though

altafmahmood

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site

And crime in such places was worse!!! An old man in his late 50s or early 60s teased me :/ i mean not even my dad is so old :/ it's a shame :( because my mum's an Indian and i always wanted to study in India but now i don't ever want to go to such a place! My ex was an Indian....he was a ******* from U.P

Ahh you have a very colored vision of India. It really is a shame :cry. Due to some illiterate fool the name of country gets spoiled. And I do understand your anger, once Kawsher bhaiyya said "every place has some kind of flaws, there are bad people in every part of the world"

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99