WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Ahh you have a very colored vision of India. It really is a shame :cry. Due to some illiterate fool the name of country gets spoiled. And I do understand your anger, once Kawsher bhaiyya said "every place has some kind of flaws, there are bad people in every part of the world"
Our country has bad people but they respect women!

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site
ugh, I bought a matt yellow wireless charging shell for my Lumia 820 to replace shiny black one (it had ugly carrier logo and no wireless charging support). I've found an interesting offer and grabbed it just for 15$! I find it much more attractive now, looks like a brand-new one. Black shiny one has visible fingerprints everytime, and easily caught "sweaty footprints" when I used to use it during evening workouts/runnings (workout apps/runtastic) back in summer. That wasn't so aesthetic! :( NO MORE!!!

altafmahmood

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site

Our country has bad people but they respect women!

Its the basic fact that people should learn to respect women. I know many people don't. I totally agree. But not all should be considered bad due to some. Personally I stood up against a man molesting a woman last month. Its that i too am tired of here and will move out after the completion of my course next year

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

ugh, I bought a matt yellow wireless charging shell for my Lumia 820 to replace shiny black one (it had ugly carrier logo and no wireless charging support). I've found an interesting offer and grabbed it just for 15$! I find it much more attractive now, looks like a brand-new one. Black shiny one has visible fingerprints everytime, and easily caught "sweaty footprints" when I used to use it during evening workouts/runnings (workout apps/runtastic) back in summer. That wasn't so aesthetic! :( NO MORE!!!
You can change it again....right?

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site

I'm sorry if you feel offended, but I think that India is just like a trash for USA and other countries. :p like a market with cheap working force. I don't even know if Police means something in there or they are just a bunch of bribed pigs ;-) Its like another world to me, sanitary conditions, lifestyle, dirt in the streets, infrastructure, mentality.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro