WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I'm sorry if you feel offended, but I think that India is just like a trash for USA and other countries. :p like a market with cheap working force. I don't even know if Police means something in there or they are just a bunch of bribed pigs ;-) Its like another world to me, sanitary conditions, lifestyle, dirt in the streets, infrastructure, mentality.
Well what do you feel about Arabs?

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site

Hahaha omg! Who the hell said you that??? =))))))))) we have all kinds of cars :p omg!! Camels are just in the deserts :p

lol, just kidding. I won't ever say that every arab is an terrorist, but I don't like how they treat women, and I don't like when my kebab has more vegetables than meat!!!!

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

lol, just kidding. I won't ever say that every arab is an terrorist, but I don't like how they treat women, and I don't like when my kebab has more vegetables than meat!!!!
How do we treat women? :O lol kebab is an Indian dish =)))))

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site

How do we treat women? :O lol kebab is an Indian dish =)))))

a lot of arabs don't respect women, they don't treat woman equally. I know what I'm saying, because I know 2 arabs and met few woman which were in relationships with arabs/muslims. Also heard the stories about :p

Kebab is Turkish as far as I know (d?ner kebab)

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site
mind your tongue,India a proud country does not bow down to USA,keep your filthy thoughts out of the forums and join a naxal group to propagate your racism,*******

lol, read carefully. I said that USA and other countries treats India as a trash and source of cheap working force. Huge corporations (mostly from USA) exploit the citizens of India to work 16-18 hrs per day for minimal day wage. Well and you can't say that India is civilized country, when 8 guys beat the guy and then rape his defenseless female friend one by one also using metal pipe....

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site

Just to clarify my statement: I'm not a fan of USA and European Union. ;-) and whatever you say I'll stay with my opinion that India isn't a civilized country yet. The biggest cities are probably quite safe, but ? of country is not.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

a lot of arabs don't respect women, they don't treat woman equally. I know what I'm saying, because I know 2 arabs and met few woman which were in relationships with arabs/muslims. Also heard the stories about :p

Kebab is Turkish as far as I know (d?ner kebab)
Lol haha but in Saudi Arabia it's a different case! They treat women like gems!!

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Just to clarify my statement: I'm not a fan of USA and European Union. ;-) and whatever you say I'll stay with my opinion that India isn't a civilized country yet. The biggest cities are probably quite safe, but ? of country is not.
I was studying in a city....metro that too :/ and it was not at all safe!! :(

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

lol, read carefully. I said that USA and other countries treats India as a trash and source of cheap working force. Huge corporations (mostly from USA) exploit the citizens of India to work 16-18 hrs per day for minimal day wage. Well and you can't say that India is civilized country, when 8 guys beat the guy and then rape his defenseless female friend one by one also using metal pipe....

Very few people defend mostly people just stand and laugh at the girls situation :(

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site

Very few people defend mostly people just stand and laugh at the girls situation :(

you can change the world, just join to police and defend these defenseless ;) As a Police Officer in Saudi Arabia you would probably be sitting now in a Porsche patrolling one of the highways :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb