WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

We decided opera was not our thing. Ballet....same thing. I guess the "cultured" of us will keep it alive.

I do like a lot of classical music, though.

I did like the classical music to some extent, I didn't think it was the greatest set though. And I thought I'd like the dancing, and the body control and strength and movement is very impressing, but my heart was just not in it.

Opera... I haven't ever been to one, but I think it would be another thing I'd try. I would never listen to it just because I feel like it ;)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Take care! You will be missed!

Wonder if you will miss him as much he pines for you whenever you're absent. Notice folks, how he is the only one who gets such a sendoff from Nadia...ah well, that's the life of young people. No jealousy here. As long as you can keep him from pining for his ex, that's a plus in my book...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Very few people defend mostly people just stand and laugh at the girls situation :(

The truth is that there is nothing funny about certain ugly elements in human culture. I'm not a fan of the disturbing trend of sexual assault practices against women in certain countries in South East Asian (or anywhere else), particularly the cases in Vietnam and India I've read in the past 18 months. Not a fan of the homophobic elements of my own home culture either. People should be free to come and go as they please and not have to worry about their safety because of some knucklehead who wants to exert control and power by taking advantage of someone else. (drops mic)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Anyhow, off with the GF to eat a Spanish tapas restaurant. In the mood for some seafood. Depending on how full she is, we may walk into a jazz club afterwards. NYC can be indulgent at times...

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Wonder if you will miss him as much he pines for you whenever you're absent. Notice folks, how he is the only one who gets such a sendoff from Nadia...ah well, that's the life of young people. No jealousy here. As long as you can keep him from pining for his ex, that's a plus in my book...
Aaah lol!! C'mon no one goes away for 3 days like that :p i did say the same for mic too :D if you remember? Hahahaha so now I'll just write you will be missed take care in my signature?

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

The truth is that there is nothing funny about certain ugly elements in human culture. I'm not a fan of the disturbing trend of sexual assault practices against women in certain countries in South East Asian (or anywhere else), particularly the cases in Vietnam and India I've read in the past 18 months. Not a fan of the homophobic elements of my own home culture either. People should be free to come and go as they please and not have to worry about their safety because of some knucklehead who wants to exert control and power by taking advantage of someone else. (drops mic)
*awkward silence* but the problem is we are laughed upon in India if someone misbehaves with us....they blame on us!! I being an Arab studied for 2 years in India, in full abaya(burqa) and i was still teased....my own teachers used to spread rumors about me who unfortunately were muslims too!! It's a shame to see such people :(

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

Anyhow, off with the GF to eat a Spanish tapas restaurant. In the mood for some seafood. Depending on how full she is, we may walk into a jazz club afterwards. NYC can be indulgent at times...

Okay, the Jazz club makes me smile. I love good jazz. I tend to not like it as much on the radio or on CD. But like Chregu said about trying opera- you need to FEEL it. You need to see the effort these musicians put into playing it. Jazz is a blast live. Makes me wish I had some kind of musical talent.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

After siting in my room after doing what I need to and texting myself for 30 minutes and then group chatting myself I noticed that I still miss my ex ._. But good thing I'm going to a party.

Sent from my iPod touch using WPCentral Forums

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Ok now I'm really off for the afternoon ill be back around the same time I think idk

Sent from my iPod touch using WPCentral Forums

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

*awkward silence* but the problem is we are laughed upon in India if someone misbehaves with us....they blame on us!! I being an Arab studied for 2 years in India, in full abaya(burqa) and i was still teased....my own teachers used to spread rumors about me who unfortunately were muslims too!! It's a shame to see such people :(

Would you be offended if I said I am now praying for you? Nothing hurts more then to hear of these kind of slights- or out right abuses- to people we do converse with. People, even over the internet, we know. It turns my stomach and enrages me all at once. I love the India culture and history, and it just breaks my heart to hear this. Just know we appreciate you and are glad you are posting and are a small part of our day.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

To be honest, I would be really scared to go to an Arab country. Not that you guys are bad, just I'm Jewish, and I don't want to get in trouble there. I'll go to Israel as it is mah place, and maybe UAE, but that's it. And definitely not Iran.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Aaah lol!! C'mon no one goes away for 3 days like that :p i did say the same for mic too :D if you remember? Hahahaha so now I'll just write you will be missed take care in my signature?

Dude, I was missing from Feb 5th- 10th. I didn't get no goodbye from you. Don't try to backpedal and cover your (insert Saudi word for "****" here).

Last edited:

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Would you be offended if I said I am now praying for you? Nothing hurts more then to hear of these kind of slights- or out right abuses- to people we do converse with. People, even over the internet, we know. It turns my stomach and enrages me all at once. I love the India culture and history, and it just breaks my heart to hear this. Just know we appreciate you and are glad you are posting and are a small part of our day.
No never! I'm glad you care!! I'm just happy I'm past all that....now i just have to go to a nice college somewhere in this world lol :)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Okay, the Jazz club makes me smile. I love good jazz. I tend to not like it as much on the radio or on CD. But like Chregu said about trying opera- you need to FEEL it. You need to see the effort these musicians put into playing it. Jazz is a blast live. Makes me wish I had some kind of musical talent.

Smalls is a famous NYC hole in the wall jazz club. It gets its name from the fact that it is in a small *** basement. The live sets are at 7:30pm and 10pm...i think we're not going to make the early set on time. We'll see what happens...later folks...

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

To be honest, I would be really scared to go to an Arab country. Not that you guys are bad, just I'm Jewish, and I don't want to get in trouble there. I'll go to Israel as it is mah place, and maybe UAE, but that's it. And definitely not Iran.
I know how you feel :) like how people call me terrorist for wearing a veil :))) sorry about that but :( we can't change people overnight...they need to know the differences between terrorist and innocent people :(

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

I know how you feel :) like how people call me terrorist for wearing a veil :))) sorry about that but :( we can't change people overnight...they need to know the differences between terrorist and innocent people :(

Erm, I never called you or your people terrorists. Some are, but that's like 1%. And I never said all people with veils are terrorists...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo