WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Dude, I was missing from Feb 5th- 10th. I didn't no goodbye from you. Don't try to backpedal and cover your (insert Saudi word for "****" here).
Iyiyiyi I'm sorry mia :crying: my heart missed you :p i just didn't feel like saying i suppose :)))
بت

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site
Okay, the Jazz club makes me smile. I love good jazz. I tend to not like it as much on the radio or on CD. But like Chregu said about trying opera- you need to FEEL it. You need to see the effort these musicians put into playing it. Jazz is a blast live. Makes me wish I had some kind of musical talent.

I would like to visit some old, good jazz club in USA one day... like in movies - these passionate black musicians and jazz evenings! uhh thats amazing!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I would like to visit some old, good jazz club in USA one day... like in movies - these passionate black musicians and jazz evenings! uhh thats amazing!

So I went surfing and Spyra Gyra, one of my favorites is in town next month. I think I will try and score those tickets later tonight...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So I went surfing and Spyra Gyra, one of my favorites is in town next month. I think I will try and score those tickets later tonight...

Just put the reservation in online. Man, that should be good! They're playing at the Blue Note, another famous NYC jazz spot...

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Is there a quick way to just end the damn fever?? :( I'm feeling so dizzy and the whole world is spinning and spinning and just spinning :(

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site

Any time someone mentions jazz, it makes me homesick for the French Quarter and some fantastic jazz bars and bands. I think it's about time to make a trip home.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Any time someone mentions jazz, it makes me homesick for the French Quarter and some fantastic jazz bars and bands. I think it's about time to make a trip home.

Oh I miss the Po Boys and the bread pudding at Commanders Palace:)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786