WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

so I found out that my guy cousin who is in jail at the moment is going to marry is gf and to make things interesting hes only 20 o.o :eek:rly:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

wow im surprised how good the 822 sounds with regards to how it handles video and sound capture.... I recorded with it and the music was really loud and I expected it to sound very bad but nope it sounded really good and no distortion

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

Man, today was the best day of my life! I'm going to sleep now, so it is 100% the best day of my life. Night! :asleep:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Just because I'm the youngest guy in my family I get my cheeks pinched ..........damn 😭

I am the youngest too. In cases like this I would ask people doing this directly what the hell they are thinking and emphasize very, very clearly that they have to stop the crap.

It made usually for a embarrassing rest of their stay and peace for me forever.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I am the youngest too. In cases like this I would ask people doing this directly what the hell they are thinking and emphasize very, very clearly that they have to stop the crap.

It made usually for a embarrassing rest of their stay and peace for me forever.
I blame my girl cousin and she says because im the youngest guy so I get this >.>

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I had to do a double take on the clock because it's getting brighter in the morning. I thought I was running late!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa