WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

what do you guys do all day o.o?

Molecular biology? ;-)

The students have to do multiple experiments in the lab (they have new equipment, some of the stuff is better than what we use in the real labs...) and have some lectures in between. Time in which we mostly prepare and discuss stuff. We're there to aid in the experiments, organize everything, and discuss and explain the theory in addition to some questions they have to work on.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Molecular biology? ;-)

The students have to do multiple experiments in the lab (they have new equipment, some of the stuff is better than what we use in the real labs...) and have some lectures in between. Time in which we mostly prepare and discuss stuff. We're there to aid in the experiments, organize everything, and discuss and explain the theory in addition to some questions they have to work on.
that might sound fun to you which I bet it is....but to me that sounds a little ...how do I say it..... not so intriguing :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

that might sound fun to you which I bet it is....but to me that sounds a little ...how do I say it..... not so intriguing :p

I had to do this course myself a few years ago. It's also fun as a student, but it's also pretty intensive and can be stressful at times.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077