WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Then I'd say nope! All my cousins are already married and most probably none of that age group:D

That's fine by me. At this point, I'm not seeing anyone age wise that is old enough to come to my worksite as a patient. Perhaps you can hook up Sahib with the model cousin that's y'all age. Just don't get jealous if they hit it off...

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

That's fine by me. At this point, I'm not seeing anyone age wise that is old enough to come to my worksite as a patient. Perhaps you can hook up Sahib with the model cousin that's y'all age. Just don't get jealous if they hit it off...
Yeah I'm literally smoked out because I'm jealous!!! I'm turning black maybe I'll burn :O someone please give me some water

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I don't think she would care :p besides models are out of my reach unless I was a model myself :cool:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Ok. So if this other 925 I'm trying to get is easily repaired, I will keep it and the project 920, and just ship my white 920 and the new 925 to my dad.

Sahib, if you want my project 920, we can do a deal...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I don't think she would care :p besides models are out of my reach unless I was a model myself :cool:

If you are already intimidated by what she has done (a successful model), then you really have no shot. Famous people/Successful people are still people at the end of the day...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte