WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Ok. So if this other 925 I'm trying to get is easily repaired, I will keep it and the project 920, and just ship my white 920 and the new 925 to my dad.

Sahib, if you want my project 920, we can do a deal...
hmm I would have to think about it ...since Im in school and all I would have to wait till I get on summer break before buying stuff that I want instead of stuff I need :/

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Yeah I'm literally smoked out because I'm jealous!!! I'm turning black maybe I'll burn :O someone please give me some water

Oh, the sass is strong in this one! At least you'd be able to bother Sahib in person if he hooked up with your cousin...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

If you are already intimidated by what she has done (a successful model), then you really have no shot. Famous people/Successful people are still people at the end of the day...

well um im just going off by how I would end up meeting this model ....o.o? I would have to find ways just to even talk to her :p

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

If you are already intimidated by what she has done (a successful model), then you really have no shot. Famous people/Successful people are still people at the end of the day...
Well I feel bad for the models now....they miss out on all the good guys then!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

hmm I would have to think about it ...since Im in school and all I would have to wait till I get on summer break before buying stuff that I want instead of stuff I need :/

I uunderstand. That's why it is called a project. If you want to keep the original cyan housing, which is in decent shape, that's cool by me. Just cover the LCD replacement and I would ship it to you like that. You'd just have to unlock it yourself though...

No rush...i have it put away in a drawer...

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Oh, the sass is strong in this one! At least you'd be able to bother Sahib in person if he hooked up with your cousin...
Yeah I can but I'd be jealous and we cousins stay away from each others boyfriends as far as possible :/ lol

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

well um im just going off by how I would end up meeting this model ....o.o? I would have to find ways just to even talk to her :p

Dude, I'm not problem solving for you but if it is Nadia's cousin, logic says you go through her for the hook up...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I uunderstand. That's why it is called a project. If you want to keep the original cyan housing, which is in decent shape, that's cool by me. Just cover the LCD replacement and I would ship it to you like that. You'd just have to unlock it yourself though...

No rush...i have it put away in a drawer...
I wouldn't mind working on it !

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion