WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

huh I guess in the Hispanic culture the moment you have a gf or bf you better introduce him or her to the family or else you are going to have a hard time with the family
Well we shouldn't be having bfs :p and even if we did we should be engaged =)))))) some parents are cool with it but not most of them

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

that's like my guy cousins thinking ....he says he doesn't have a gf but hes always with this girl and he and her like each other and are excusive to each other but deny they are a couple
Lol hahahaha this reminded me of my own relationship....how we denied the whole world....

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Lol hahahaha this reminded me of my own relationship....how we denied the whole world....

I never got that ...why deny it ...its one of the best feelings to say... im happily taken by another person. the only way it wouldn't be said is because something is being hidden and doesn't want anyone to ask what it is it ....

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I don't know....i guess it's like a surprise....it used to be before :p now we have the whole western culture over! :p so love marriages are quite usual now

that's changing now....people don't get married anymore ...most live with each other because its easier for them to leave one another if things go bad ..and the ones who seem to get married are same sex marriage

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I never got that ...why deny it ...its one of the best feelings to say... im happily taken by another person. the only way it wouldn't be said is because something is being hidden and doesn't want anyone to ask what it is it ....
Uhhhhh i guess that's where I went wrong :crying:

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

that's changing now....people don't get married anymore ...most live with each other because its easier for them to leave one another if things go bad ..and the ones who seem to get married are same sex marriage
Ugh! That's not good....and same sex marriages are illegal in some places!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Uhhhhh i guess that's where I went wrong :crying:

I might be to young to say this .but it would of saved a whole lot of headache if people knew so and so were taken and know they are a couple . I would of stated to the whole world I was with my ex but because of her situation I couldn't say anything

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb