WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I might be to young to say this .but it would of saved a whole lot of headache if people knew so and so were taken and know they are a couple . I would of stated to the whole world I was with my ex but because of her situation I could say anything
And my ex just didn't want to name us! :/ but whatever

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Ugh! That's not good....and same sex marriages are illegal in some places!

its not I don't see the benefit of just living together ....but I don't blame them .....I bet something happened down the road for people to just live with each other ...but its starting to become legal to get married with your partner in some states int he US

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I think Sahib is exaggerating. People still get married. Same sex marriage shouldn't be illegal, they're just like everyone else.
its more of an obervationd I noticed on the news .and from personal experience ( it can very from person to person) more and more people are just living together while more same sex marriage couple gets married

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I think Sahib is exaggerating. People still get married. Same sex marriage shouldn't be illegal, they're just like everyone else.

Well it's forbidden in our religion to be gay....so same sex marriage can't be happening....and in India they made it illegal again i guess....it was legalized a few months back

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

But everyone knew we were a thing lol because we were on the top in the couples list....

lol its the oppiste for me everyone still thought I was single minus the people who were close to me and only 1 of her best friends but her family didn't know ......* sigh* it was funny because there was this one girl who was hitting on me and I told her to stop but she didn't and then my ex found out ...got mad at her...took my cellphone got her number ( I had her number because I needed her number to work on her computer ) she texted her to back off and she stopped ....XD I miss that

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

lol its the oppiste for me everyone still thought I was single minus the people who were close to me and only 1 of her best friends but her family didn't know ......* sigh* it was funny because there was this one girl who was hitting on me and I told her to stop but she didn't and then my ex found out ...got mad at her...took my cellphone got her number ( I had her number because I needed her number to work on her computer ) she texted her to back off and she stopped ....XD I miss that
Haha good times!!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Well it's forbidden in our religion to be gay....so same sex marriage can't be happening....and in India they made it illegal again i guess....it was legalized a few months back

I know that your religion and pretty much all religions (excluding Buddhist) are against same sex relationships. Hindu is sort of mixed as there's no definitive answer one way or the other.

One day this will hopefully change when humans eventually mature...

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

then she gave my back my phone and smiled ...... XD sometimes I wish I recorded that ...too funny
Lol noooo!! Never do that lol :) unless you're sure you'll last forever......i had. 2TB hdd full of videos and pic of us and I just couldn't look at those pics again :(

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I know that your religion and pretty much all religions (excluding Buddhist) are against same sex relationships. Hindu is sort of mixed as there's no definitive answer one way or the other.

One day this will hopefully change when humans eventually mature...
Hindus are against it too :/ well some castes i guess but they start all things like it's against our culture

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Hindus are against it too :/ well some castes i guess but they start all things like it's against our culture

I have a friend who's gay and Hindu. He's told me that it's not specific to their religion. I also have a gay friend who's Sikh. I have other gay friends as well. They're all pretty nice people. :)

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I have a friend who's gay and Hindu. He's told me that it's not specific to their religion. I also have a gay friend who's Sikh. I have other gay friends as well. They're all pretty nice people. :)
I've never met one :/

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

He isn't exaggerating. Same sex marriage isn't legal in many US states.

Oh, I know the US is a mix bag of advanced society and barely out of the middle ages. :p There's no same sex marriage here in the UK either but they allow unions. Toronto has same sex marriage and has had it for some time. Same goes for most Scandinavian countries.

I don't see the issues with it myself. They pay taxes, they live, love and laugh just like everyone else.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05