WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Oh, I know the US is a mix bag of advanced society and barely out of the middle ages. :p There's no same sex marriage here in the UK either but they allow unions. Toronto has same sex marriage and has had it for some time. Same goes for most Scandinavian countries.

I don't see the issues with it myself. They pay taxes, they live, love and laugh just like everyone else.

I'm neither with it or against it

Sent from my iPod touch using WPCentral Forums

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Oh, I know the US is a mix bag of advanced society and barely out of the middle ages. :p There's no same sex marriage here in the UK either but they allow unions. Toronto has same sex marriage and has had it for some time. Same goes for most Scandinavian countries.

I don't see the issues with it myself. They pay taxes, they live, love and laugh just like everyone else.
In the end they are just humans!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'd love to have a friend who is gay....so that at least he won't say I'm fat when i eat chocolates =)))))

Wait !!!!! Who says guys will call you that when you eat chocolate :eek: ...what people have you been with

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I agree with you 100%. They should be entitled to the same rights in the US here as everyone else. Some states are allowing gay marriage and recognize unions. There are some serious tax breaks and benefits tied into marriage here. We should be past this, but just like minority and women's rights, it is still a struggle.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Wait !!!!! Who says guys will call you that when you eat chocolate :eek: ...what people have you been with

People do!! My ex used to do that a lot....whenever I used to eat anything he used to say...."how much will you eat....you are becoming fat....your cheeks are filling up half of your face" and i used to stop eating :/ all my friends say :( well I'm fat :crying:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

People do!! My ex used to do that a lot....whenever I used to eat anything he used to say...."how much will you eat....you are becoming fat....your cheeks are filling up half of your face" and i used to stop eating :/ all my friends say :( well I'm fat :crying:

Wow how mean :/ at least now you won't hear that again !

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well my dad does that now....i don't think I'm gonna live peacefully!!

Maybe he's kidding ...even though that's a bad joke ...my father calls me skinny guy even thought I tell everybody I'm slim !!!!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
WPC 40K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

You're lucky :D

I was lucky to meet a person like her to be part of her life even if it was for a year and 1 month. I do still consider myself lucky because out of all the guys she could of chose she chose me :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
WPC 40K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I'm thinking about food
Thinking about meat
Thinking about cheese
It was only Pizza Hut

Members online

Forum statistics