WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Telekinesis exists or not??? I'm confused! I was just watching castle....and i was like :O

You don't believe in dinosaurs, but you believe in something you saw in a TV show with a fictional setting? Something there is just NO evidence supporting it?

...you make me sad a little.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

You don't believe in dinosaurs, but you believe in something you saw in a TV show with a fictional setting? Something there is just NO evidence supporting it?

...you make me sad a little.
I never said i believe in telekinesis either. :/ but I'm still very much confused with dinosaurs....they could have existed....maybe I'll believe in them when i get a bone myself :)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

It was a nice movie...!!

I remember seeing bits and pieces of it but never watched the whole thing. I think I was too old by the time it came out. :p I remember seeing ET in the theater and Star Wars (the first three). Those were more my motivations as a child.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I never said i believe in telekinesis either. :/ but I'm still very much confused with dinosaurs....they could have existed....maybe I'll believe in them when i get a bone myself :)

What exactly is your issues with dinosaurs? Where does the evidence fall down for you?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So here I am on my lunch break and I'm greeted by you two. How's things?

Pretty good. Weather sucks but such is life. I've made plans for four trips this year and we need to book one more at least. Work is pretty boring currently but that's ok.

How's life treating you?

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I read about your trips. Man you like to travel. Having said that I was in Scotland over the weekend. I really need to travel more but the food scares me lol!

Overall I'm not doing badly, have a load of freelance design ongoing and my manager is giving me design time at work fairly regularly and I'm starting to be asked more about my opinion on things, so all is well.

Weather sucks here too, though ;)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Hey it's box guy ...I haven't seen him since last Monday :eek: I think ...or was it 2 weeks ago ..nope it was last week !

Sent from my iPod touch using WPCentral Forums

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I read about your trips. Man you like to travel. Having said that I was in Scotland over the weekend. I really need to travel more but the food scares me lol!

Why the food??

Overall I'm not doing badly, have a load of freelance design ongoing and my manager is giving me design time at work fairly regularly and I'm starting to be asked more about my opinion on things, so all is well.

Weather sucks here too, though ;)

Awesome! :)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

well she hasn't attaked me with a stuffed bear or with a bunny yet ...�� I should be getting prepared for it but idk if she is her self ��

She seemed her usual self. Just seemed to get embarrassed about the dino thing.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

It would seem that Sahib doesn't realise that there are probably millions of people who are vegan, who don't eat any form of meat or dairy and get by just fine. Oh well, I guess he's young. :p

I do know there are lots of people who can't eat those things 😃

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Also the idea of gluten intolerance is possibly a side effect of the fast bread making process that is used.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion