WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

She seemed her usual self. Just seemed to get embarrassed about the dino thing.
I could be Naive since I don't know what goes on in a females brain (since I didn't know my ex liked me until she told me when she gave all the signs in the world and I still didn't get it but besides the point ) but why 😶? Should I stop putting the fluffy 😲?

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I feel like I'm being ignored... :(
Sorry i was busy seeing a cop chase down a speeding car lol anyways used to love dinos but then i always had nightmares....so i said to myself that they don't exist in order to come out of that fear :p and that kind of stuck

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I have a friends who shouldn't eat dariy products but she slips up and eat cake or drinks milk

People who are strict vegans usually don't 'slip up' but there are people who are not as strict and do their best to be vegan most of the time. I try not to judge people too much.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Sorry i was busy seeing a cop chase down a speeding car lol anyways used to love dinos but then i always had nightmares....so i said to myself that they don't exist in order to come out of that fear :p and that kind of stuck

Well that's nothing to laugh about. Sheesh. Here I was thinking it was something entirely different. I assume that was a long time ago? Have you got over that fear yet? There's little chance of someone pulling a Jurrasic Park.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Oh oh oh oh .....so I was leaving a fast food places because it was cold and wanted WiFi . When I was about to leave the manager of the places gave me free fries ....heheheh free fries:3 today could be a good day 😎

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

People who are strict vegans usually don't 'slip up' but there are people who are not as strict and do their best to be vegan most of the time. I try not to judge people too much.
shes not vegan she shouldn't as its bad but she eats some when nobody is looking 😎

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Well that's nothing to laugh about. Sheesh. Here I was thinking it was something entirely different. I assume that was a long time ago? Have you got over that fear yet? There's little chance of someone pulling a Jurrasic Park.
Well if you'd be in my place you'd laugh till you die if you'd see the cop =)))) he was hiding
Anyways nah I'm not scared anymore lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)