WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I'm.assuming you did that because you are saying it ��

I grew up in a very cold country. :p Walking through snow was a yearly experience. Walking on ice was only something you did when you could. My first experience was skating on a pond (very deep and large pond) in Toronto's High Park when I was around 10. I walked across a frozen harbour in Helsinki.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Well, the best part of the morning so far was walking into my office and seeing my Z Ultra on my desk, thanks to one of the security guards that everybody find weird but I get along well with. He actually upgraded to a HTC One Max. Man, that thing is large. Now, don't get me wrong, my Z Ultra isn't small either, but his just looks big. He's a HTC guy through and through (even owned a Thunderbolt), so I cannot knock him.

Sorry I cannot make this post more interesting for BP, but my work computer hangs when I upload pictures and I'm posting from the app. I'll post photos when I get home. The purple looks really eye catching in person.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I grew up in a very cold country. :p Walking through snow was a yearly experience. Walking on ice was only something you did when you could. My first experience was skating on a pond (very deep and large pond) in Toronto's High Park when I was around 10. I walked across a frozen harbour in Helsinki.

My first snow experience was here in NYC when I was an early teen (14). I thought it was so cool for the first 10 minutes, then a bone chilling wind whipped through and my current NYC attitude to the snow surface.

For me, snow is nice to look at and take pictures of, but an *** pain to commute in.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

My first snow experience was here in NYC when I was an early teen (14). I thought it was so cool for the first 10 minutes, then a bone chilling wind whipped through and my current NYC attitude to the snow surface.

For me, snow is nice to look at and take pictures of, but an *** pain to commute in.

Oh totally agree. No arguments here. I'm quite happy that I don't need to worry too much about that. Future plans are to move to a warmer EU country. Many years from now.

altafmahmood

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site

No snow experience for me, but I have walked under a very hot sun.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa