WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Well, another day done. So far I found the really stupid mistakes funny, but now I was told my boss really doesn't like those. So I guess I have to try to make the students avoiding them ;-)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Never mind. Before your time. It's actually 'take to asprin and call me in the morning' but I wasn't sure you'd know what an asprin is. But you probably still don't know it. :p

I'm not that young ....i know what aspirin is I just dont know that reference :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well, another day done. So far I found the really stupid mistakes funny, but now I was told my boss really doesn't like those. So I guess I have to try to make the students avoiding them ;-)

You seem to have lots of science fun :-O

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

And another accident :/ anyways looking at the accent....it must have hit another car really hard....because the front part of the car is all gone!

altafmahmood

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site

Richard was a character that's for sure. I read his 'sort of' biography. I'm of two minds about philosophy. Some aspects of it are good while others are just plain stupid.

I only see quite a few aspects pleasing yet those have problems too. I go for the scientific method instead of philosophical ones because they give better results.

Sent from my L620

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss