WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I almost don't dare to ask: What's up with this "ebil"?

now that you ask...... where the word derived was from me and another friend of mine......we were being funning with our friends and I was making fun of the Spanish accent and she said ebil and after that moment I say ebil !!!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Interesting. I'm very conservative if it comes to language and words, although I understand that languages change and are in a constant flux. I like the word flux by the way.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I didn't follow the discussion, but just out of the blue: I think science and philosophy try to answer absolutely different questions in different approaches.

Yes and that's the way most phoilosophers dismiss science. :p At the end of the day, a good philospher will have to have some backing for their thinking. If they don't then their thinking is flawed. That's not much different than science. Hence why I said good philosphy. :)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Interesting. I'm very conservative if it comes to language and words, although I understand that languages change and are in a constant flux. I like the word flux by the way.

the word flux sounds funny ..... flux I like to fluxuate .....all over the fluxuation because she fluxed all over the cookies !

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I've been to plants that are probably double the size of that thing or more. The plant I'm currently working on will make that look like a small house.

o.o....... that's big ...but why would you need a big cement place just for cement

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

o.o....... that's big ...but why would you need a big cement place just for cement

The process for processing agragate limestone into cement mixture is quite invovled. Lots of machinery. If you're doing lots of building work you need lots of cement. So you can have several small plants (still big) or one big plant.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss