WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

nah its not going to happen ....i end up meeting friends when I least expect it .....like for example I was nor planning to meet a person like you here but bam I met you 😊 so I just wait for it to happen out of the blue
:D but it can be out of the blue right??? :p like you're just walking and you come across this cute little girl :) and you might not know it yet but she is the one and you start liking her :p and use wpc less because you'd be talking to her....sad about that....but we'd be happy for you!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

:D but it can be out of the blue right??? :p like you're just walking and you come across this cute little girl :) and you might not know it yet but she is the one and you start liking her :p and use wpc less because you'd be talking to her....sad about that....but we'd be happy for you!

to be honest the girls I had a crush on never did like me but as for my ex I didn't even like her. I thought she was annoying but she kept at it until she got to me and I just liked that ......that's why I say it will be out of the blue .....if I end up liking a girl it won't happen😜 but one thing for sure I won't stop using wpc because I like this community 😄

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

to be honest the girls I had a crush on never did like me but as for my ex I didn't even like her. I thought she was annoying but she kept at it until she got to me and I just liked that ......that's why I say it will be out of the blue .....if I end up liking a girl it won't happen😜 but one thing for sure I won't stop using wpc because I like this community 😄
She fought for the thing she liked....you should do the same i guess.... :/ but I'm a kid too in such matters :p i can't say what's right or wrong

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

She fought for the thing she liked....you should do the same i guess.... :/ but I'm a kid too in such matters :p i can't say what's right or wrong
she was smart about it ....but I like that in any girl ....she goes after what she wants I admire that I don't see many girls with that trait but anways I don't think I'll find a girl any time so it will be at the least expected time 😃

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

she was smart about it ....but I like that in any girl ....she goes after what she wants I admire that I don't see many girls with that trait but anways I don't think I'll find a girl any time so it will be at the least expected time 😃
So your lazy *** wants the girl to be after you x)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte