WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Morning. Meh.

Hey.

Watched "The Wolf of Wall Street" yesterday. The first two thirds were great. The last third was just too long, they should have condensed it. The movie was 3 hours long anyway.

Maybe some small spoilers ahead:

Also, it's not clear when this movie plays at times, but nowadays Swiss banks are the USA's *****, which makes some of the statements just silly. And everybody who knows European geography at least a little will instantly dislike the entire boat-part of the movie.

I have to hurry to the lab now, I'm a little late because of my Wednesday-run, but I'll still make it in time.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Hey.

Watched "The Wolf of Wall Street" yesterday. The first two thirds were great. The last third was just too long, they should have condensed it. The movie was 3 hours long anyway.

Maybe some small spoilers ahead:

Also, it's not clear when this movie plays at times, but nowadays Swiss banks are the USA's *****, which makes some of the statements just silly. And everybody who knows European geography at least a little will instantly dislike the entire boat-part of the movie.

I have to hurry to the lab now, I'm a little late because of my Wednesday-run, but I'll still make it in time.

It would be too long for me to watch in the theater. I don't mind these long movies I just wish they had a small break in the middle somewhere to stretch and use the facilities. No one should be setting for three hours trapped in an uncomfortable chair and not being able to get up (without missing anything). Oh well. I'll watch it maybe one day. :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

It would be too long for me to watch in the theater. I don't mind these long movies I just wish they had a small break in the middle somewhere to stretch and use the facilities. No one should be setting for three hours trapped in an uncomfortable chair and not being able to get up (without missing anything). Oh well. I'll watch it maybe one day. :p

In Switzerland breaks are quite common. I prefer the movies without break though, many movies feel disconnected after a break and there are movies I like more without a break. In Basel they have less and less breaks though, the one yesterday was without.

Well, I'm at the lab now, have to go to the student's lab and prepare myself for the experiments today.

I'll have a look at the forums sometimes with the app, but just to be sure, have a nice day everybody!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

In Switzerland breaks are quite common. I prefer the movies without break though, many movies feel disconnected after a break and there are movies I like more without a break. In Basel they have less and less breaks though, the one yesterday was without.

Well, I'm at the lab now, have to go to the student's lab and prepare myself for the experiments today.

I'll have a look at the forums sometimes with the app, but just to be sure, have a nice day everybody!

I think it's going to be another slow day on here. :/

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Some guy was so upset with his camera images with Amber and Black on L920 (check the L920 forum) that he reinstalled Portico on his phone. LOL! Maybe I'm missing something but my pictures look OK on my L920. :/

He's also been running a campaign against the Nokia photo software guy on Twitter stating that the camera is no longer a 'PureView' due to poor processing software. I guess to some people the camera on a 18 month old phone is very important.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

Some guy was so upset with his camera images with Amber and Black on L920 (check the L920 forum) that he reinstalled Portico on his phone. LOL! Maybe I'm missing something but my pictures look OK on my L920. :/

He's also been running a campaign against the Nokia photo software guy on Twitter stating that the camera is no longer a 'PureView' due to poor processing software. I guess to some people the camera on a 18 month old phone is very important.

The camera improved greatly from the Amber and Black update, and getting Nokia camera.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb