WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Man, I really like LCD panels on smartphones. Will get the speaker fixed on my 925 and work with it though. Some part of me lusts for a yellow 1020...maybe I get one at the end of the year and then I won't buy another phone (unless I'm traveling back to Jamaica) ever again.

All the tech is the same, basically. I've got good hardware on the Android side with the Z Ultra, good hardware with my T100, and my 8X still provides a great experience.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Man, I really like LCD panels on smartphones. Will get the speaker fixed on my 925 and work with it though. Some part of me lusts for a yellow 1020...maybe I get one at the end of the year and then I won't buy another phone (unless I'm traveling back to Jamaica) ever again.

All the tech is the same, basically. I've got good hardware on the Android side with the Z Ultra, good hardware with my T100, and my 8X still provides a great experience.

Can we hold you to this statement, come December?

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

What kind of job? Obviously not interesting.

That would make for an interesting documentary if it were possible. Being gay in SA.
Modeling contract. And as far as gay thing....there are gays in SA.....just hidden I guess

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Modeling contract. And as far as gay thing....there are gays in SA.....just hidden I guess

Just out of curiousity, modeling what?

I believe I heard that there are gays there, for all I know there is a doco on it. Just wouldn't be a good idea to be too open about it I'm sure.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Just out of curiousity, modeling what?

I believe I heard that there are gays there, for all I know there is a doco on it. Just wouldn't be a good idea to be too open about it I'm sure.
It was for burqa...in Dubai

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Well, flight delayed by 30 minutes, not too great a start to a transcontinental trip...

That sucks. On the way home I got stuck on the plane for quite a while (I think it was 2 hours or something) before take off. There was a fault. The waiting was mostly due to returning to the terminal and then getting in line to take off again. The actual fix took minutes.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99