WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I sometimes feel like getting a lobotomy done :p

Not a good idea. The process doesn't work and you can end up with pretty bad symptoms. Not too mention how horrible the procedure is. I don't recommend electrical shock therapy either. :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Not a good idea. The process doesn't work and you can end up with pretty bad symptoms. Not too mention how horrible the procedure is. I don't recommend electrical shock therapy either. :p

I think of spinal tap when you said that o.o

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

well am I gonna end up like a vegetable?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

well am I gonna end up like a vegetable?

Not necessarily but possible. Lobotomies were performed to rid people of mental disorders. They basically rid the person of extreme debilitating forms of mental health as apposed to being locked up in a mental hospital.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

The humour in the movie is rather British. So unless you like British humour you won't get it. It's also a bit of a spoof on 80s hair bands so you need to understand that as well.

2 things I would not understand ......1) born in America 2) born in the 90's

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

2 things I would not understand ......1) born in America 2) born in the 90's

I've actually seen them live, even thought they're a fictional band. This Is Spinal Tap - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

One of the jokes through the movie is the fact they have to keep replacing the drummer due to a death. It's quite amusing. If you're ever need a bit of a laugh give it a try. Just remember it's a fake documentary.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I've actually seen them live, even thought they're a fictional band. This Is Spinal Tap - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

One of the jokes through the movie is the fact they have to keep replacing the drummer due to a death. It's quite amusing. If you're ever need a bit of a laugh give it a try. Just remember it's a fake documentary.
ill watch it someday........soon .....probably when I have break or something like that

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss