WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Can we hold you to this statement, come December?

You can. Everyone is going to nanoSIM in the high end market, so I would have to change out all my gear since I don't want to do the whole "adapters" bit...did that before and it was annoying.

Only thing I would get right now was either a 1020 or 925. If there was a global variant of the Icon, then yes, I would get that and use my 8X as a back up (as long as that uses microSIM). But for the most part, I'm set.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

You can. Everyone is going to nanoSIM in the high end market, so I would have to change out all my gear since I don't want to do the whole "adapters" bit...did that before and it was annoying.

Only thing I would get right now was either a 1020 or 925. If there was a global variant of the Icon, then yes, I would get that and use my 8X as a back up (as long as that uses microSIM). But for the most part, I'm set.

I have been thinking of getting the adapter and a nano SIM for a little while now, but I guess I will wait for a bit longer...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I have been thinking of getting the adapter and a nano SIM for a little while now, but I guess I will wait for a bit longer...

I wonder how much smaller they plan to make the SIM. Any smaller and people will stat losing them. :p

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

I wonder how much smaller they plan to make the SIM. Any smaller and people will stat losing them. :p

I really think that it can only go maybe like one more smaller than nano sim, then that's it. Heck, maybe Nano sim will be the smallest SIM size because it can't get any smaller. :p

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I really think that it can only go maybe like one more smaller than nano sim, then that's it. Heck, maybe Nano sim will be the smallest SIM size because it can't get any smaller. :p

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was being factitious but that's ok. :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I start to develop some issues with my previously almost most favorite person in the lab. Being trapped in a room all day the entire week seems not always being the optimal thing.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs