WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I'm also noticing alot more middle eastern students here ...since I don't know where they are from exactly I'll say that

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I deactivated ny fb account but now I'm hearing it from a third person....i really was with a jerk!

everyone's past is different.im not giving you advice because if there was something a girl said its better to listen to them than give advice also since I am the shy type I never do anything to hurt anyone but what you said was that you were a bad person and if you regret what you did you will feel bad and won't do it again and become a better person but I'm saying learn from what you did but don't let your past hold your down or else you won't be happy again

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

everyone's past is different.im not giving you advice because if there was something a girl said its better to listen to them than give advice also since I am the shy type I never do anything to hurt anyone but what you said was that you were a bad person and if you regret what you did you will feel bad and won't do it again and become a better person but I'm saying learn from what you did but don't let your past hold your down or else you won't be happy again
Hahahaha omg! I'm turning into them girls :O I'm gonna stop :p

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

yeah I don't want to you be like one of those girls who never are happy about them self 😌
I'm too ebil to not be happy :p I'm gonna laugh till i die Mwahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah *cough* *cough* bad idea

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm too ebil to not be happy :p I'm gonna laugh till i die Mwahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah *cough* *cough* bad idea

I can laugh for you 😈*muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ok I'm done 😆

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb