WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Its funny in a way for me that I see people that either resemble or look like people that were part of my life in a certain time o.o

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site

Cheers guys, its my birthday today (no, I don't want to get wishes because I have no real friends xD) I just want to wish you and your families/beloved ones an awesome day wherever you are now! :) take care!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Cheers guys, its my birthday today (no, I don't want to get wishes because I have no real friends xD) I just want to wish you and your families/beloved ones an awesome day wherever you are now! :) take care!

well I took a nap because I couldn't talk to anyone I knew 😃

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well ones things for sure I hate eating alone 😐 but this does remind me of the time when I was eating in wendys alone and the server passed by me saying " alll by myyyyyy self " 😒 I didn't look but later I laughed at it 😅

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

and I didn't ask your permission to answer your question ...its America I can say anything I want the 1st amendment says I can 😆

yeah you can say anything you want but that doesn't mean I'll listen to you 😒😉 besides your logic is flawed you can't say any thing here or else you will get banned 😃

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

yeah you can say anything you want but that doesn't mean I'll listen to you 😒😉 besides your logic is flawed you can't say any thing here or else you will get banned 😃

if that was really true then how come you responded to me 😉 but I can I'll just have to suffer the consequences but I still can say anything I want

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

if that was really true then how come you responded to me 😉 but I can I'll just have to suffer the consequences but I still can say anything I want
I responded to you because you were wrong and I was telling you so you can correct your way of thinking😒 besides why would you want to Risk the consequences when you could just keep it to your self and not get in trouble of saying what you wanted to say

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I responded to you because you were wrong and I was telling you so you can correct your way of thinking😒 besides why would you want to Risk the consequences when you could just keep it to your self and not get in trouble of saying what you wanted to say

well then how can you say I'm wrong and you are right....just because society says its wrong .....how do you know society is right ....look at the examples like when people go out and get revenge in the name of justice and claim it was the right thing to do. But later another person will seek revenge and then it goes again ....and again ..so tell me.again how I'm wrong and your are wrong 😶

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

well then how can you say I'm wrong and you are right....just because society says its wrong .....how do you know society is right ....look at the examples like when people go out and get revenge in the name of justice and claim it was the right thing to do. But later another person will seek revenge and then it goes again ....and again ..so tell me.again how I'm wrong and your are wrong 😶

its because they have proven to be either right and wrong and we don't even have to go far for example you steal from a kid and claim it was right because he didn't deserve it. Its still wrong any way you put it. Stealing is stealing 😐

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Hmmm looks like a shared tower between att/tmobile/ sprint is getting some work done to it ....meanwhile in Orland its there alone 😒

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99