WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So I got to know from a friend of mine that there's a guy who said him that I'm his best friend's gf....oh well! And they all are my ex's friends....and comes stuff like I've been doing the wrong stuff

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Don't you have friends?

I do but we don't hang out as much because 2 are in the army 1 I don't see because he goes to work and school 1 doesn't go to school 1 had an accident she lost her memory so she doesn't remember me 2 of me female friends moved to Texas 1 female friend moved also to go to school my ex well I can't talk to her so yeah all of my friends I lost contact :/

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So I got to know from a friend of mine that there's a guy who said him that I'm his best friend's gf....oh well! And they all are my ex's friends....and comes stuff like I've been doing the wrong stuff

wow they really don't know anything about you huh O_O

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I do but we don't hang out as much because 2 are in the army 1 I don't see because he goes to work and school 1 doesn't go to school 1 had an accident she lost her memory so she doesn't remember me 2 of me female friends moved to Texas 1 female friend moved also to go to school my ex well I can't talk to her so yeah all of my friends I lost contact :/
Oh my! That's sad I'm sorry :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077