WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Facebook bought Whatsapp.

Even though I was always very careful with putting stuff on Facebook, and even though I deleted my account a few years ago, Facebook will soon know everything about my personal life. Including all my stored phone numbers.

I find this thought at the same time scary and very, very disturbing. This kind of anger for a company I haven't felt in years.

But of course, I should have seen this coming.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Even though I was always very careful with putting stuff on Facebook, and even though I deleted my account a few years ago, Facebook will soon know everything about my personal life. Including all my stored phone numbers.

I find this thought at the same time scary and very, very disturbing. This kind of anger for a company I haven't felt in years.

I think it caught everyone off guard ....nobody saw this coming ....I don't use whatsapps so it doesn't affect me but to know that facebook will have more info about their users is kinda scary :/

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Uhhhhhh byebye whatsapp now :'(

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I'm pretty sure a lot of companies could have your data, they just don't want you to know about it.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I think it caught everyone off guard ....nobody saw this coming ....I don't use whatsapps so it doesn't affect me but to know that facebook will have more info about their users is kinda scary :/

16 Billion dollars?! What the hell?

That has to be the most expensive purchase I have ever seen in recent years

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

And put an end to you know who *cough* *cough* lol

it starts with a G and ends with an E !!! * MUAHAHAHHAHA
a2GJu8R.gif

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)