WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I'm pretty sure a lot of companies could have your data, they just don't want you to know about it.

Of course.

Still, I don't sign up at many places, for example online shops. I only use few I know are reliable. I don't use any kind of costumer card. I always think twice about whom I give contact information.

If somebody wants my data, they should at least pay another company for it. What Facebook did basically.

Here my deep dislike for Facebook comes into play, they are worse than Google...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Bummer. I rarely talk to my manager. I talk to my supervisor daily though. Not always work related.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Bummer. I rarely talk to my manager. I talk to my supervisor daily though. Not always work related.

I was asked to give an interview concerning the university in a special student related special issue of one of the most important newspapers in Switzerland. I won't do that before not asking my boss if this is okay.

Just called the doctor concerning my blood. She thinks it's fine, I just have to stop donating blood for a year.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I was asked to give an interview concerning the university in a special student related special issue of one of the most important newspapers in Switzerland. I won't do that before not asking my boss if this is okay.

Ahhhhh! Yeah probably a good idea to ask. Cool to be asked to do an interview.

Just called the doctor concerning my blood. She thinks it's fine, I just have to stop donating blood for a year.

You body needs a break. :)

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Pretty happy about the changes to OneDrive, disappointed though i missed the extra 100GB...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Pretty happy about the changes to OneDrive, disappointed though i missed the extra 100GB...

I didn't even know about the extra 100GB. I don't use OneDrive that much as I don't have a need really.

Last edited:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

i already have 32GB storage, i need to activate the 200GB two year from my Surface 2...

I like the idea of cloud storage but the idea of uploading so much information into it is the painful part. It takes so long! Even with a fast connection.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. Headed into work early to try to finish an assignment for class and to get ready for a dog and pony show type interview at work. Always hate the dog and pony shows because it means I have to find a politically correct way to suggest changes to management that I know that they will never implement....

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Well, I'm tired but will post stuff for a second.

I'm really enjoying the the design of the 925. Overall, I actually like the 920 better, but can certainty appreciate the stylings of the 925. I'm hopeful to get the ear speaker fixed at a nominal price. I'll miss the extra storage of the 920, but I'll manage ok...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Things have felt cluttered for me recently. I know I have to literally clean house by throwing some stuff out of the apartment, but being too tired from the traveling with work and school isn't helping. I know it must be done, but when I'm this tired I wonder why I chose to do things this way...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Morning folks. Headed into work early to try to finish an assignment for class and to get ready for a dog and pony show type interview at work. Always hate the dog and pony shows because it means I have to find a politically correct way to suggest changes to management that I know that they will never implement....

I'm never good with this nonsense. :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Things have felt cluttered for me recently. I know I have to literally clean house by throwing some stuff out of the apartment, but being too tired from the traveling with work and school isn't helping. I know it must be done, but when I'm this tired I wonder why I chose to do things this way...

Know the feeling. I need to do a big spring clean up. Our place isn't a disaster just needs a tidy. :p

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

As much I see the news leak about all the coming features in the WP8.1 SDK, MSFT I think is running a risk if they drop or modify leaked features in a way some don't like, we'll be stuck listening to the whining and saber rattling for a while on WPC...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Know the feeling. I need to do a big spring clean up. Our place isn't a disaster just needs a tidy. :p

Rue, I need a "go away for me" type vacation. Maybe I take a day trip and take my Z Ultra or 925 only. Flip the data connection off and just get some sleep. Do some recharge type stuff.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos