WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

As much I see the news leak about all the coming features in the WP8.1 SDK, MSFT I think is running a risk if they drop or modify leaked features in a way some don't like, we'll be stuck listening to the whining and saber rattling for a while on WPC...

I feel the same. The SDK was not RTM and there's lots of comments from people on this forum already complaining about such and such feature missing. In a real way I hope MS sues the *** off the developers who leaked the SDK. It hasn't helped with anything and has only annoyed people like me who were willing to wait and see.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I feel the same. The SDK was not RTM and there's lots of comments from people on this forum already complaining about such and such feature missing. In a real way I hope MS sues the *** off the developers who leaked the SDK. It hasn't helped with anything and has only annoyed people like me who were willing to wait and see.

Sue them for everything they have !

Sent from my iPod touch using WPCentral Forums

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well they did sign a non disclosure statement. So unless it was part of their plan to have the leak, which is possible, they are in breech.

Who knows ...maybes it's a conspiracy and week told to leak stuff to get people are excited ?

Sent from my iPod touch using WPCentral Forums

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

It's the culture we live in. Leaks are now required to pacify the impatient saber rattling consumers...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

It's the culture we live in. Leaks are now required to pacify the impatient saber rattling consumers...

I don't fully blame the consumers for being annoyed. MS took their sweet time with this release and the likelihood is I probably won't see it until July or August. Somewhat disappointing isn't it?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I don't fully blame the consumers for being annoyed. MS took their sweet time with this release and the likelihood is I probably won't see it until July or August. Somewhat disappointing isn't it?
But at least you know you will get it 😃

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)