WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
I don't fully blame the consumers for being annoyed. MS took their sweet time with this release and the likelihood is I probably won't see it until July or August. Somewhat disappointing isn't it?

Lol. some devices won't see it...aka Lumia 810, t-mobile's 8X maybe VZW's odyssey, 8S in that mix too...

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

A couple of ponderings on 8.1. There have been a couple of rumors that you'll be able to do the developers preview deal with it like GDR3. Not a perfect solution by any means, but an option for those that don't want to wait.

I wouldn't be a bit surprised if they were counting on leaks. But to me, no matter what they did, what features it does have. There are going to be those that will complain that it's still missing something or that they don't like they way the new feature works, it's not like android or apple. That much is inevitable.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So...it looks like I may not be able to return my 925 for a refund. Luckily, my repair guy likes to buy brand new in box phones. I wonder if I can swing a deal with him where he repairs my other 925 and I get some cash as the difference...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So...it looks like I may not be able to return my 925 for a refund. Luckily, my repair guy likes to buy brand new in box phones. I wonder if I can swing a deal with him where he repairs my other 925 and I get some cash as the difference...

Hopefully it works out for you! :) I've been contemplating getting a new battery for my L920 but then I thought I'll just get a portable booster instead. I also need a new case. I was looking at eBay but then I remembered I'll be in London tomorrow and I got 2 hours to kill. Plenty of time to check things out. :)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I wonder how sleep Sahib gets before he checks the forum to see when Nadia is back online?

I sleep my full 7 hers before I wake up ........eat .....and if I have time to check I look to see what missed if not ill check when I am in a 3g area :)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I sleep my full 7 hers before I wake up ........eat .....and if I have time to check I look to see what missed if not ill check when I am in a 3g area :)

Dude, just get ger Whatsapp already and be done with it. Maybe she is scared to chat with you alone so you have to fix that...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05