WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Hopefully it works out for you! :) I've been contemplating getting a new battery for my L920 but then I thought I'll just get a portable booster instead. I also need a new case. I was looking at eBay but then I remembered I'll be in London tomorrow and I got 2 hours to kill. Plenty of time to check things out. :)

I hope so too. If not, I may just eat it and ship them (this 925 and my 920) to my dad. If my friend wasn't interested in a smaller phone, I'd have given her this instead of the 8X. I'm on the phone with customer service so hopefully I can return it...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I hope so too. If not, I may just eat it and ship them (this 925 and my 920) to my dad. If my friend wasn't interested in a smaller phone, I'd have given her this instead of the 8X. I'm on the phone with customer service so hopefully I can return it...

Good news! I get to return the 925. That's a relief. And they waived the restocking fee.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Hey Sahib remember a couple of days ago (or several hundreds of post back in this thread :p) I mentioned that I like to paint and mentioned the painting I did. I have a photo of it if you want to see it.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Hey Sahib remember a couple of days ago (or several hundreds of post back in this thread :p) I mentioned that I like to paint and mentioned the painting I did. I have a photo of it if you want to see it.

Yeah remember you saying that .......I wanna see!!!

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site

Please post it. I admire people with artistic talent. My hands can never produce what my mind sees. Stick figures are the limit of my repertoire.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro