WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

OMG! that's lovely!! I remember doing oil painting in 6th or 7th grade...I wasted a lot of paint lol ....

I want to do more but haven't had the time. I did that when I lived in Australia. Made me realise that I haven't done anything that creative in some time. I fought with it quite a bit. :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

If its art I don't think it would look cartoonish :p but um did you take a picture of one or did you look for a picture on the internet to use it as a guide

Well we have pictures of the birds, we used to feed them on our back deck. I can't remember what I used though.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I want to do more but haven't had the time. I did that when I lived in Australia. Made me realise that I haven't done anything that creative in some time. I fought with it quite a bit. :p
we used velvet paper :D I like the tail part it's straight

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

It looks suspicious .....its staking out the place to later break in a take all the food ;)

Another name for them is king fisher. They're meat eaters. They grab food in their beaks and bash it on something to stun it then eat it.

They're pretty big but not huge and they have a call that sounds like some one laughing hysterically. :p

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Another name for them is king fisher. They're meat eaters. They grab food in their beaks and bash it on something to stun it then eat it.

They're pretty big but not huge and they have a call that sounds like some one laughing hysterically. :p

I liked it till you said bash it on something :straight:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I liked it till you said bash it on something :straight:

Sorry... I was just explaining what they do. When we used to feed them scraps of meat they would take it in their beaks and then bang it on the railing before eating it. They didn't realise what we were giving them was not alive.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb