WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Another name for them is king fisher. They're meat eaters. They grab food in their beaks and bash it on something to stun it then eat it.

They're pretty big but not huge and they have a call that sounds like some one laughing hysterically. :p

o.o glad they aren't human size

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

OK here's a nicer bird. It's called a rainbow lorikeet. It's a honey eater and it makes a nice sound. This one was happy to do a photo shoot for my wife. I have thoughts of painting it.

DSC00408.JPG

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

That second bird is quite pretty. They used to come to our deck in groups. Usually making quite a racket. LOL!

.😭 I wanna see .....where is my teacher when I need her to come early I wanna see the birds! But that reminds me of me here 😉

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

OK here's a nicer bird. It's called a rainbow lorikeet. It's a honey eater and it makes a nice sound. This one was happy to do a photo shoot for my wife. I have thoughts of painting it.
that bird is beautiful :O

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Sounds typical. So many students just go to college for something to do. No commitment.

I don't have the context.

The students in this course are very motivated and concentrated. I think we got lucky this year.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel