WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Don't hate on the signature. The Z Ultra is up and running. I'll post pictures and mini review probably over the weekend.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra
I wasn't laughing over that I was laughing for your response :p and ill see your review on Monday :)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Mia doesn't know about it

And actually it doesn't matter to me if you have one. But of course, you're blowing up both each other's Skype and the forum itself.

At the rate you guys yap, if this was the old days and you were exchanging letters, your hands would fall off...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

And actually it doesn't matter to me if you have one. But of course, you're blowing up both each other's Skype and the forum itself.

At the rate you guys yap, if this was the old days and you were exchanging letters, your hands would fall off...

well it would take a while just to receive the letters so our hands would have time to rest ;P

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I do feel like my phone wants to get rid of my hand :p but i will keep that in mind! :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo