WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Y'all need to give the hashtags a rest. But you won't listen, so that's that.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

#shouldn'tyougetthatlookedat #feversshoyuldntberuningforthatlong #sodoestthatmeansinceyouaredoublehotdoesntthatturnintocold
#idontknowmaybeiwillendupinthehospitalagain #noitdoesntwhenoneofmyhotnessstartstocoolthesecondhotnessheatsitandviceversa #winktongue

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

And the mailman will be pissed just like everyone else here....and we have to fetch the letters ourselves :eek:

lol it would be sent over UPS and fedex because of the letters :p then they would get tired like you said and then we would invet the internet and crash that too :O

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

#idontknowmaybeiwillendupinthehospitalagain #noitdoesntwhenoneofmyhotnessstartstocoolthesecondhotnessheatsitandviceversa #winktongue
#noooodontgovacktotheplaceofwhiteschoast #beacuseyouarehotandcoldsomethingkatieparrywouldsay #smilyface too much its making my brain read without spaces :p

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm just shooting the breeze (talk about an old school term) for a few minutes before I get back to YouTube. I'm watching some videos for school online tonight on YouTube. Very helpful so far...

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb